QCFSC Events and Club Ice Schedule
Just a reminder — the new season begins on July 1st, 2021. You must be registered as a 2021-22 QCFSC member to participate in club ice sessions and follow our COVID-19 mitigation guidelines below:
- Wear masks when not actively skating
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet from others
- Limit number of non-skating members to one per family at sessions, when possible
- All guest skaters:
- Must be pre-approved and complete the QCFSC Guest Waiver prior to each session, no walk-ons.
- The number of guests may be limited at board discretion.
- Guest fee $15 per session up to three times per year.
- Limit the amount time you spend in the lobby, when possible put on your skates in the parking lot or car
- Sign in for each session online at ICE SESSION SIGNUP